Contact Us | Events
The historic location has changed ownerships and names over the year.
It all started in the 1900s...
It was known as the Airway Tavern in the early 1900s for the Royal Airport, located across the road.
There are murals inside the restaurant provided by the Wisconsin Historical Society portraying the area history from the early 1900’s.
The remodel took 11 months and the owners did much to refurbish materials from the old place rather than sending it to the landfills.
The old roof was removed in pieces and the boards were used for wainscoting, trim work, shelving and ceiling material.
The brick from the old chimney was used for the new fireplace, the old wood flooring was used as wall art around the fireplace and under the bar.